Booking Process & Event Planning
- Contact Us: Get in contact with us by completing the information on our contact page or via email. We will personally follow up with you to learn more about your event and let you know more about our pricing and availability.
- Confirm Event Details: When you are ready, confirm the contract details for your event via email, phone, or personal consultation.
- Contract: We will write you a personal contract and email it via a pdf file or send it via post. You then print, sign, and send your contract to our address along with your deposit*. We will send you an email upon receipt of your contract and deposit, and mail a countersigned copy of the contract to your address.
- Music Selections: You choose the music you would like for your event. We have examples and resources to help you in your music selection process if you need assistance+.
- Final Details: We confirm final event details with you. This step is especially important for wedding ceremonies.
- Event and Followup: We will arrive before your event to set up and talk to an event coordinator (or an assistant). Your final payment is also due at or before this time. After the event, we will send a follow-up email which typically does not require any action on your part. We encourage couples to review our services/performing ensemble.
*We accept cash, checks, online bank checks (bill-pay), money orders, and credit cards (extra fee applies for credit card transactions).
+At any point in this process, we are open to answering your questions. If you do not have email, we can make arrangements so all communication is done via phone or in person.
Quotes are valid for two weeks and are subject to change thereafter.